These holiday marshmallow pops are both festive and easy! A double win! They are perfect for holiday playdates or parties and look cute on a tray or you could even arrange them in small vase like a bouquet. The thing about holiday marshmallow pops is that they are the perfect party food. One bite of deliciousness and you can keep on gabbing! That’s my kinda treat. Here’s how to make these cuties.
Chocolate chips (about a cup)
Festive paper straws
- Place marshmallows onto the paper straws
- Crush candy-canes into small bits. I like to use a plastic ziploc bag and then place the bag in a dish towel and hammer with a food mallet. This activity is perfect for unwinding at the end of a long work day, sorrynotsorry! Set decorative candy pieces aside in a small bowl.
- In a small bowl microwave the chocolate chips, stirring every 30 seconds until just melted.
- Dip the marshmallow about halfway into the chocolate and then immediately dip into the candy-cane.
- Set on tray and let chocolate cool and harden.
- Eat away!
It’s that easy to make these holiday marshmallow pops. Even the kids can do it and you don’t have to worry about any stove top incidents (eek!). The bonus is that even if you have sticky fingers you will be sure to have a happy family. That sounds like a win to me! Now you have to excuse me while I go eat all of them before anyone wakes up and notices! nomnomnom!