I love fall! And creating recipes that help the family get cozy goes right along with that. From soups to treats and even fun cocktails, we’ve rounded up 10 of our favorite recipes perfect for enjoying the season.
1. Loaded Baked Potato Soup – Warm and creamy this soup screams the comforts of fall. A few simple garnishes and everyone is impressed and happy. It can even be served in a bread bowl!
2. Caramel Apple Dip – Easy and delicious, an apple dip made in minutes that is perfect for snacking all season long.
3. Mini Baked Brie with Cinnamon Pears and Caramel Drizzle – These little treats are so easy and great for entertaining. Your guests will be wowed by the presentation and the taste!
4. Dark Chocolate Gingerbread Donuts with Fall Sprinkles – Wether its breakfast or dessert, these donuts scream all the flavors of fall! Bright fall sprinkles add to the delight.
5. Pumpkin Bourbon Milkshakes – A grown-up take on two American classics, pumpkin and milkshakes!
6. Halloween Popcorn Mix – This easy popcorn mix is perfect for movie nights with the family! Everyone will want to lick the bowl clean, ha!
7. Pumpkin White Russian Cocktail – This cocktail is a great seasonal take on the classic White Russian. Pumpkin liqueur is a great way to add that fun flavoring to party drinks!
8. Irish Apple Pie Shooters – Toasted marshmallow never looked so good! Follow it up with this apple pie shooter and this is definitely a grown-up treat sure to make everyone smile.
9. Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup – A favorite soup in my household, this spicy chicken tortilla soup warms you up on a cold windy night! It’s so flavorful and easy to make!
10. Halloween Candy Rice Krispie Treats – Leftover Halloween candy? These Rice Krispie treats are a great way to use it up and have some fun with the kids.