Where are my fellow java junkies at? Read on for a deliciously decadent boozy coffee recipe! This salted caramel Irish coffee recipe is one you’ll want to make again and again.
Doesn’t salted caramel Irish coffee sound good to you? Any coffee recipe always good to me. Haha! We may be a long way from sweaters, boots, and scarves weather, but I’ll always be up for a steaming hot cuppa Joe. Bwah! I bet if I said raise your hand if you live for that daily cuppa Joe as much as I do, you would be flying that hand nice and high. Am I right? You know this girl has BOTH hands raised over here. I’ll drink coffee in ANY form. I’ll drink a plain old cuppa black joe, a frappuccino, a cold brew, you name it…If it’s caffeinated and coffee flavored, I’m all over it. So, Irish Coffee is obviously a long-time favorite of mine.
There’s nothing I like better than a coffee, unless it’s boozy coffee. Bwah! This would be the perfect concoction to whip up for a little date night in. Grab your honey, sit on your porch, sip on a couple mugs of this tasty goodness and enjoy the nice, cool weather along with some kids-free conversation! Or you could end a fall dinner party with this boozy coffee recipe too. I guarantee your guests will be asking you where you got your salted caramel Irish coffee recipe and how they can make it themselves!
Well, my friends, you can tell them it’s super simple…That is just how we like most of our recipes to be! Hey, we’re busy moms too! So, let’s talk about how to make salted caramel Irish coffee shall we?!
Boozy Coffee Recipe
1.5 ounces Jameson Irish Whiskey
1.0 Salted Caramel Le Lirop de Monin Syrup
Hot Fresh Brewed Coffee, I used French Vanilla
Cinnamon, for dusting
1. Add the whiskey and salted caramel syrup to a small coffee cup.
2. Pour two-thirds of the way with hot French Vanilla coffee.
3. Top with 1-inch of Reddi-Wip whipped cream.
4. Dust with cinnamon
Now that you’ve mastered boozy coffee, why not serve your Salted Caramel Irish Coffee with our cherry chocolate chunk oatmeal cookies? They’re also decadently delicious and would be a perfect partner for this salted caramel Irish coffee recipe! Together they make the perfect afternoon pick me up. I don’t know about you, but by mid-week, especially, I really need that pick me up! In fact, why don’t you invite a friend over and have a little early happy hour action. Stick with me folks. I’m full of ideas!
- 1.5 ounces Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1.0 Salted Caramel Le Lirop de Monin Syrup
- 8 oz. hot coffee
1. Add whiskey and salted caramel syrup to a small coffee cup.
2. Pour 2/3 of the way with hot coffee.
3. Top with 1-inch of whipped cream.
.4. Dust with cinnamon.
More Coffee Recipes
* And for more coffee fun, check out our iced coffee roundup. We gathered 25 iced and frozen coffee drinks for your drinking pleasure! It’s one of our all-time most popular posts on Pinterest for a reason. I actually just found another iced coffee recipe that should have made the roundup too. And it’s spiked baby! You already know how much I dig boozy coffee. Haha! Enjoy. Cups up!
Don’t forget to PIN IT!
This is not a sponsored post.