Are you throwing a dinner party soon and looking for a cocktail that will really impress your guests? Or perhaps you’re celebrating Valentine’s Day at home this year and want to whip up something special for your honey? Whatever your cocktail needs, this Strawberry Orangetini should fill them! It’s as tasty as it is pretty…which are pretty much my two main requirements for a good cocktail. Haha!
And frankly, do you really need a reason play bartender. I’ve certainly had the kind of week that calls for a stiff drink. Who’s with me? I’ll be toasting to you tonight lovelies!
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 2.5 ounces strawberry spritzer
- orange slice
- 4 ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker add gin, Grand Marnier, strawberry spritzer and ice cubes, stir like crazy. Note: Because this cocktail contains soda which is carbonated, you do not want to shake it, because the results would be explosive and not in a good way.
- Strain cocktail into a martini glass.
- Add orange slice.
- Garnish with a fresh sprig of mint.
- Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.