Read on to find out how to make the iced coffee drink recipe you’ll want to make again and again, chocolate raspberry whipped iced coffee to be exact!
It is nearly June and that means it is hot with a capital H in my neck of the woods. The temps are definitely in the nineties more often than not. I’m more grateful for my pool more than ever right now. Not only has it served as a source of entertainment during our homebound time, but it’s great for cooling me down after a workout.
I’ve been in physical therapy trying to get back to running after tearing a muscle last fall, so I’ve been trying to log in the miles I typically would have put in running with walking right now. And that means I’m outside longer.
So, as I’ve mentioned more than once, ice cold drinks are my cup of tea right now. That doesn’t mean I want to give up my caffeine. Haha! And that’s why iced coffee has been on my daily must make list!
That being said, as much as I love just regular iced coffee, the same old thing every day can get boring, especially if you’re also in the same surroundings every day. As such, I’ve been experimenting with different iced coffee recipes.
Well, the chocolate raspberry iced coffee drink recipe that I have for you today, just might be my new favorite! You already know how much I love the whipped coffee drink trend right? Well, I decided to welcome whip in my iced coffee too and it’s just as good, if not better!
Easy Iced Coffee Recipe
You can find the exact measurements and steps for this easy iced coffee recipe at the end of this post, but here is a quick rundown of what you will need for chocolate raspberry iced coffee. Mmmm!
whipped heavy cream
So, what food pairs well with iced coffee do you think? I’m partial to really making it a full on indulgent treat by enjoying iced coffee with dessert! Chocolate donut holes, for example, go great with this chocolate raspberry iced coffee!
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup whipped heavy cream
- 2 cups brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon raspberry syrup
- 2 teaspoons sugar - one in each cup
- chocolate syrup - 1 tablespoon in each cup, and to drizzle on top off the coffee
1. Brew 2 cups of strong coffee and set to the side.
2. Add the heavy cream to a mixing bowl along with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
3. Mix on high speed, until the cream becomes thick, and forms stiff peaks.
4. Smash the raspberries and fold into the whipped cream.
5. Place the whipped cream in your refrigerator.
6. Add ice cubes, or crushed ice to the coffee mugs and pour the coffee over the ice.
7. Add a teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of raspberry syrup to each cup and stir.
8. Add 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup to each cup, and stir.
9. Place a heaping amount of the raspberry whipped cream to the top of each cup of coffee and drizzle with the rest of the chocolate syrup.
This chocolate raspberry whipped iced coffee drink recipe is SO refreshing and a fun take on the Dalgona coffee trend!
More Coffee Drink Inspiration
Now I assume if you’ve gotten this far, coffee is kinda your thing. I can relate! I think about it about a million times a day. Bwah! And while I definitely love my standard cuppa plain coffee, I love playing around with coffee drink recipes too.
So, I rounded up a few more of my favorites for you fellow coffee fanatics! Come back and tell me if you made them. I would love to hear what you thought!
And, don’t worry, I have plenty more coffee drink ideas that I plan on sharing with you very soon. I know you’re going to want to see more after you’ve tried this chocolate raspberry iced coffee recipe!
In fact, you can count on a new iced coffee recipe dropping by next week. I promise! Cups up!
You may also like:
- butter pecan Dalgona coffee recipe
- salted caramel Irish Coffee recipe
- mint chocolate chip frappuccino recipe
- iced cinnamon vanilla latte
This is not a sponsored post.