If you love Easter candy, you’re going to love this Easter bark recipe! All of those pretty pastel chocolate candies are just waiting to be gobbled up! Am I right?! Let’s just say that sometimes the Easter bunny is more than generous when he comes to our house. And that’s great, but there tends to be a lot of leftover candy that somehow I end up eating. Well, that will be the situation no more thanks to this delicious Easter bark recipe!
As I mentioned, this year I’ve decided to make Easter bark with the leftover candy and take it to work for my coworkers to enjoy. This would also be a great treat to show up on an elderly neighbor’s doorstep with since they don’t get visited by the ol’ Easter bunny nearly as often as your little ones. And don’t worry. There is no major time investment involved here. This Easter bark took mere minutes to make and is really very easy. Here’s how we did it:
Easter Bark Recipe
2 White Chocolate baking bars, 4 ounces each
About 1/2 a bag of chocolate chips or chunks
Assorted Easter Candy (I went with crispy M&Ms and Cadbury Chocolate eggs)
1. First, chop your pretzels and any large pieces of candy and place them in bowls nearby ready to sprinkle.
2. Microwave the white chocolate broken into chunks in a glass bowl for 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until thoroughly melted. Do the same for the chocolate chips or chunks.
3. Pour the white chocolate onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Then spoon the chocolate on top in sections. Using a spoon, weave it through the two chocolates so that they make a swirl. This is for effect only, ha!
4. Sprinkle with candy and pretzels to your heart’s content!
5. Let sit for a few hours to harden or place in the fridge if you want to speed up the process. Once hardened, use a sharp knife to cut up into chunks.
6. Package up in cute tins and gift away. That is unless you eat it all first!
Enjoy and have a wonderful holiday filled with tasty treats! And for even more Easter inspiration, check these out:
- Easter Brunch Jelly Bean Cocktail
- Easter Candy Bird’s Nest
- Easter Carrot Treat Bags
- Easter Pretzel Popcorn